Friday, November 30, 2007

In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.-Coco Chanel

Before this blog really gets off the ground, I think I should express my deep love of all things Chanel.
Yes...Karl Lagerfeld is a bit out there, but the Chanel line has remained iconic for so many years, how can you help but love it.

Chanel represents to me a classic, eclectic, modern view of life..... which is pretty much me. [minus the controversial issues cause im just not for that]
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Indeed....Glorious is it not????

2 comments:

Isabel said...

Yeah, I just can't get into Chanel because I know she was a Nazi-lover.

Me, Delon George said...

Wow! sorry to kind or barge in on you, I got here by accident, but I just want to say that your blog is great. Is that you modeling all those clothes? Gorgeous! I just started bloging, and it's good to see people excel at it. Anyhow, you can check my blog out @

www.cabbagestashkid.blogspot.com

or you can check out my website at:

www.cabbagestashkid.com

Take care, and keep at it!