Monday, January 21, 2008

I should be studying but i really don't care!

Today, I went to the FABULOUS king of prussia mall for the first time....(Tragic??? yes I know). While I was there, I discovered the absolute thrill of Urban Outfitters....I did not realize that I had such a fantastic store right at my fingertips. Not only did it have fantastic clothes, they had fun books, cool music, and stupendous decorations. Seriously, as soon as I got home, I had the urge to paint my whole room and decopouge everything I could get my hands on!
Here are my purchases from the Mother of All Stores.



These are acutally snakeskin, but I couldn't find a picture of them!



Until Next Time

3 comments:

Wendy said...

The lamp pattern is so fun! I love UO but the things there are really too expensive for me to shop there on a regular basis.

Courtly Love said...

Isnt' King of Prussia grand? I always get so tired when I go that I swear off shopping forever...which never exactly works out.

Those are such cute shoes! I saw them when I went, but they didn't have my size.

NonchalantMod said...

i love the lamp!