Friday, March 7, 2008

La Dee Da....

So..I should really work on posting more often. I feel as if I haven't been on in ages.
So, Spring is most definately in the air and I believe I have a case of spring fever. When I can't stop frolicking at work, you know that there is some sort of problem.
But it is a problem that I would be loathe to part from.

Ahhh florals..I have been addicted to the lovely flowers which have been popping up everywhere lately. It is a very new phenomenon to me, but I am loving it!!!
Under shirt: H&M
Over shirt: Forever21
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Thrifted!!!

Close up on my lovely heeled loafers!!!

Excuse the bad picture, but I simply adore this outfit!!!
Dress: Forever 21
Sweater thing: Limited
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

The Boots are from Payless, They are very Molly RIngwald in the Breakfast Club!!
Well..until next time *which will hopefully be soon!*

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Cute outfits! I think the heeled loafers are the best thrift find.

Ane said...

BEAUTIFUL dress :DD

WendyB said...

I loved Molly's boots. And her little dance :-)

Gloria said...

wow, that is a realllly nice thrift find. good job!